FRANCHISE BUSINESS OVERVIEW
The 1-800 Radiator & A/C franchisee has on average 1,000 automotive type
businesses as its primary customers; including parts stores, repair shops, body/collision shops, new and
used car dealers, junk yards, and radiator repair shops. A fully integrated proprietary software system
gives franchisees a strong competitive advantage over local competitors in their market.
WHAT IS THE SYSTEM?
- Contains algorithms which produce superior breadth and quality of inventory.
- Allows sourcing from over one hundred major manufacturers. Purchasing system drives down vendor cost
allowing franchises to always be competitively priced in the market.
- Helps fine tune each and every market to have a unique inventory.
- Makes sure the exact part is almost always on hand at the franchisee’s warehouse to provide hot shot
deliveries to customers often within 1 to 2 hours.
- Contains a "Customer Relationship Management" (CRM) feature providing superior marketing formulas.
- The CRM automatically tracks every phone call, in-person sales visit, mailer, comment, and sale made to
each of the customers in their territory.
- Constantly analyzes the data in order to give the franchisee efficient direction on where to focus next
with marketing efforts.
- Provides instant up-to-date information on profitability, sales performance and employee productivity.